- Prep: 30 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Cherry topped cheesecake dessert pie.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (22 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry shell
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth. Mix in the whipped cream and pour into the shell.
- Combine the cherry filling and the almond extract and spoon over the cheese layer. Chill.