- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A perfect summer treat, a cherry and raspberry slush! Use fresh or frozen fruit, if frozen thaw before beginning.
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups unsweetened pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 (6 oucne) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle 7-Up, chilled
- Blend the raspberries until smooth, strain out the seeds. Place into a bowl.
- Blend the cherries and the apple juice until smooth. Add to the bowl.
- Mix together.
- Cover and freeze (for up to 2 months)
- When ready to serve, use a spoon to scrape 3/4 cup worth of the frozen fruit mix into a cup. Add 1/2 cup of 7-Up and enjoy!