- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 16
Serve this warm and top off with ice cream.
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix.
- 1 small can of apple pie filling
- 1 small can of cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Pour the pie filling in the pot and stir.
- In a bowl combine the cake mix and melted butter.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.