- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Fresh flavors of mint and cherry complement the vibrant color of this sweet and sour cocktail.
- 1 cup pitted fresh or frozen (thawed) cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups cherry-flavored seltzer
- Evenly distribute the cherries, mint leaves and sugar between four glasses.
- Muddle the ingredients with a muddler, or the back of a wooden spoon, and then add the rum and the lime juice.
- Stir to combine and then fill each glass with ice and top with the seltzer. Garnish each cocktail with mint sprigs and serve.