- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This vibrant salad is made with fresh cherries and ripe avocados, gently tossed in a basil, lime juice and balsamic dressing.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 20 cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 4 avocados, peeled and sliced
- Place the basil, lime juice, vinegar, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a large bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Slice the cherries in half and then add to the bowl along with the avocados. Gently toss the mixture to coat and then serve immediately.