- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 16 servings
Simple and fast Cherrios and chocolate snack bars.
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups Cherrios
- Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Heat the syrup to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla until the chocolate has melted.
- Slowly stir in the Cherrios, stirring until well coated.
- Spread into the prepared pan and allow to cool for 1 hour before cutting into bars.