- Prep: 3 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The creamy ricotta is the perfect backdrop for sweet and tangy cherries and toasted almonds.
- 3/4 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Place the cherries in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Place the ricotta in a dessert bowl and top with the warm cherries and the almond slivers. Serve immediately with a light dusting of cinnamon.