- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gorgeous cocktail is made by shaking gin, vodka, elderflower cordial, white grapefruit juice and hibiscus juice together to create a smooth and satisfying blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 3/4 ounce elderflower cordial
- 1/4 ounce white grapefruit juice
- 1 bar spoon of hibiscus juice
- Edible flower to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with an edible flower and then serve immediately.