- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 18 servings
Is it a cookie or a cracker? Kid's don't care, they love these cheese bites!
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 (5 ounce) har processed cheese spread
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with the vegetable oil.
- Mix the cheese spread and margarine in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the flour.
- Roll into 1/2 inch balls and arrange on the prepared sheet. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.