- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
The bounty of the garden tastes delicious in Cheesy Zucchini Casserole.
- 6 zucchini, cut in thin rounds
- 1, 16 ounce package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 2 quart casserole, greased with oil, layer zucchini slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with seasoning, parsley and Parmesan. Dot with butter; repeat layers---at least two. Top with bread crumbs and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.