- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10
Cheesy Zucchini Bake has a tender crust and a savory vegetable filling.
- Crust: 2, 8 ounce cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Filling: 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Press rolls into and up sides of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Pinch all seams to seal. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Saute next seven ingredients until zucchini are tender.
- In separate bowl, combine eggs, both cheeses and salt. Gently toss zucchini with egg mixture. Pour into crust and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.