- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Creamy and flavorful, Cheesy Vegetable Casserole will become a family favorite.
- 1/2 pound American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup butter crackers, crushed
- 1, 16 ounce bag frozen vegetable blend, thawed and drained
- Melt cubed cheese in a saucepan with 1/4 cup butter. Stir until smooth. Place vegetables in a greased 1 quart casserole. Pour cheese mixture over vegetables and mix well.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter. Stir in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture over top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.