- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 to 6 servings
This is easy, homemade cheese and tuna casserole will remind you of your childhood.
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 3-4 cans tuna, drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices Velveeta cheese slices
- french fried onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles, onion and celery together. Drain and rinse. Add tuna, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put into a large casserole dish. Top with Velveeta cheese slices and french fried onions.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with crescent rolls or biscuits on the side.