- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy slow cooked spinach side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 oucne) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Press the spinach between paper towels to completely remove the moisture. Mix together with the cream cheese, soup and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker and cook covered for 3-4 hours on low. Stir in the cheese before serving.