- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy spinach and spaghetti slow cooked side dish with a crunchy, cheesy top.
- 1 (7 ounce) box ready-cut spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can cheddar french-fried onions, divided
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package. Drain. Mix in the butter.
- Mix together the sour cream, cheddar cheese, half of the Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half of the onions. Mix in the spaghetti.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-4 hours on low. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions when ready to serve.