- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12 roll-ups
A great snack or party appetizer, serve these cheesy roll-ups with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) gouda cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On top of a clean and lightly floured surface, form the dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the dough, leaving 1/2-inch around the edges, and then roll up like a jelly roll.
- Pinch the edges of the roll to seal and then cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- Place each slice onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.