- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Cheesy Potato Skins with Bacon are garnished with sour cream and chives.
- 4 small baked potatoes
- peanut oil for frying
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream and chives
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes leaving shells. Fry shells in hot deep fat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels.
- Arrange shells on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Broil until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream and chives.