- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Cheesy Potato Casserole is flavored with curry and studded with hard cooked eggs.
- 6 large red potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1, 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 25 to 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool to touch. Peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Combine soup, sour cream, curry powder and pepper; mix well. Layer half each of potato slices, eggs and soup mixture in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish; repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts.