- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A simple, cheesy pork chop and potato casserole.
- 4-5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Spread the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange the pork chops over top.
- Mix together the soup and milk in a saucepan. Heat just enough to combine and make the mixture pourable. Pour over the pork chops.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for 15 more minutes.