- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A cheesy rice bell pepper steak dinner.
- 1 (1-1/4 pound) sirloin steak, cut into strips
- Seasoned salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed Mexican Velveeta cheese
- Rice, cooked
- Season the steak with the salt.
- Cook the steak in a greased skillet for 10 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove.
- Add the vegetables with 1/2 cup water to the skillet. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the liquid has cooked out. Stir int he cheese and reduce to medium-low heat. Once the cheese has melted, mix int he steak. Serve over rice.