- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 6
A delicious and very quick cheese and hamburger casserole!
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Cook macaroni per package instructions. Brown the ground meat and onions in a skillet. Pour off excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Pour meat and macaroni into a casserole dish and mix well. Pour cheese soup over the top and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.