- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Brunch lovers rejoice! Cheesy Ham and Potato Frittata is perfect for a hungry crowd.
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, pepper and onions; mix well. Spoon into a large saute pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and black pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until eggs are just set in the center. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.