- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8
Cheesy Garlic Bread is prepared with almost homemade bread.
- 1, 10 ounce can Pillsbury Pipin Hot refrigerated white loaf
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grease cookie sheet. Bake loaf on prepared cookie sheet at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when lightly tapped. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, butter, onion, basil and garlic powder; mix well. Slice bread into 14 slices. Spread one side of each slice with cheese mixture. Reassemble loaf; wrap in foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until thoroughly heated.