- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 12
French bread slices toasted with delicious cheddar cheese.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Take a bowl and add olive oil, cayenne pepper and thyme in it. Mix well to make a liquid mixture.
- Make 1/2 inch sized thick slices out of the french bread.
- Brush the bread slices with liquid mixture.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the slices.
- Bake these brushed and cheesed bread slices at 300 degrees until golden brown.
- Serve hot.