- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cheesy Chile Corn Casserole
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- dash of ground red pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen whole kernal corn, thawed (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a casserole dish mix the coup, milk, butter, pepper, corn, chiles and 2/3 cup of the onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stir.
- Sprinkle the left over onions on top and bake for about 5 more minutes, until they are golden brown.