- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 4 to 6.
Cornflakes and cheese give these chicken fingers a nice twist and is sure to be a hit with adults and kids alike.
- 12 chicken tenders, or 16 pieces of chicken breast filets cut into fingers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl, put coarsely crushed cornflakes into another shallow bowl and mix in cheese.
- Dip chicken pieces into butter first, then into cornflakes and cheese mixture.
- Arrange chicken on a baking stone, or in a rectangular baking pan, and bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 to 30 minutes, until chicken is done.
- When using a baking stone, chicken doesn't need to be turned. If using a regular pan, turn chicken halfway through cooking time to ensure even browning.