- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Cheesy Chicken Divan is topped with bubbly, melted Cheddar cheese, a perfect way to crown a classic dish.
- 3 whole chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen brocolli, cooked and drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup bread cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place cooked chicken and brocolli in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine soup, lemon juice and curry powder in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and brocolli.
- In a small skillet, melt butter and brown bread cubes. Scatter over soup mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.