- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy chicken and rice casserole!
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French Fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a baking dish mix all of the ingredients except the fried onions. Cover.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until hot.
- Sprinkle the fried onions on top of the casserole and bake for an additional 5 minutes until golden.