- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A quick and easy chicken and hash brown skillet casserole.
- Canola oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen hash browns with peppers and onions, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups bite-size chunks rotisserie chicken
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the potatoes in the oil over medium-high heat for 7 minutes, turning often.
- Stir in the garlic, chicken, onions and 1/3 cup water. Heat for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Serve while hot.