- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Parmesan and Cheddar make Cheesy Chicken delicious.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- Combine garlic and corn oil, letting stand for 20 minutes before removing garlic.
- Mix next 6 ingredients in bowl. Dip chicken pieces in garlic oil, then in crumb mixture. Place in shallow baking pan 1 inch apart. Pour remaining oil over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until fork-tender, basting occasionally.