- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple slow-cooked cheesy chicken and broccoli dinner over rice.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli-cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- Rice, cooked
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the butter, soup and milk and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.
- Add the broccoli over top and cook for 1 more hour. Serve over the cooked rice.