- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Broccoli Casserole served warm and creamy will change the mind of any picky eater.
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese cracker crumbs
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- Spray a casserole with vegetable spray. Cook broccoli, as per package instructions, and drain.
- Combine rest of ingredients except the crackers and blend with the broccoli.
- Place mixture in casserole and sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.