- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 30 min
- Total: 4 hr 40 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Cheesy, creamy chicken enchilada chip dip.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crea cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded American cheese
- Arrange the chicken, enchilada sauce, green chilies, onion and bell pepper in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 4-6 hours.
- Mix in the cheeses and cook for 30 more minutes, stirring often. Serve with tortilla chips.