- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10-12
Your guests will shout "Ole!" when they dip their chips in this zesty, Cheesy Bean Dip served hot right out of the oven.
- 2 cans refried beans
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Jack cheese (reserve one cup)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 pint dairy sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the reserved cup of Jack cheese on top. Place under broiler until brown and bubbly.