- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy, creamy baked chicken breasts.
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour the melted butter into an 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Coat the chicken with the flour and then season with the salt and pepper. Place in the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Continue baking for 15 more minutes.