- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Cheesy Bacon Quiche comes together quickly and is a satisfying and savory breakfast. For an even easier morning, prepare ingredient the night before.
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter, soft
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 ounces sliced Canadian-style bacon, chopped
- 4 medium green onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teasopon ground red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a pie plate.
- Mix Bisquick and butter, add boiling water, and stir to form dough. Press into pie plate.
- Cover crust with cheese, bacon, and onions.
- Mix half-and-half with eggs, salt, and red pepper; then, pour over crust.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until eggs set.