- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Cheesy Bacon Brunch has apples for a tender, moist texture.
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Grease 7 by 11 inch baking pan. Stir together apples and sugar; spread in baking pan.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended; pour over apple. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.