- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12
These individually-sized dessert cups are handy for entertaining.
- 12 pieces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough
- 1, 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1, 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.