- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 24
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ginger snaps
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, butter and brown sugar and press into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until incorporated.
- Pour filling over crust and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire racks and then refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut into bars to serve.