- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
You can add chili powder to this recipe for chili cheeseburgers.
- 1Â½ lbs. ground beef
- Â½ tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, diced
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 hamburger buns
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and pepper until thoroughly cooked.
- In a 3Â½ to 4 quart crock pot, combine cooked ground beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Spoon mixture onto hamburger buns.