- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A new twist on America's favorite comfort food, this mac and cheese recipe is made with ground beef and Dijon mustard.
- 1 package cheddar cheese macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Place the beef in a large skillet and cook until browned. Drain off any fat and discard.
- Pour the water into the skillet and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
- Add the macaroni and accompanying seasonings and return the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for ten minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.