- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Beefy, cheesy slow cooker scalloped potato dish.
- 1 (5 ounce) box bacon-cheddar scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- Canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour the potatoes into the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Stir the water, milk, and butter into the potatoes.
- Cook the beef and onion in a skillet until browned. Drain. Pour over the potatoes and top with the corn.
- Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low. Sprinkle the cheese over top to serve.