- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12
Not your run of the mill cheese tray, this pretty party platter will have guests saying, "Cheese!" For this dish most hard cheeses will do, use this recipe as a suggestion of varieties and feel free to substitute in your favorites. Serve with a variety or red and white wines for guests to really savor the sharp, sweet and salty flavor of the cheeses.
- 1 pound bleu cheese
- 1 pound aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound aged Gruyere cheese
- 1 pound Saint Andre cheese
- 1 pound triple cream Brie cheese
- 1 pound green grapes
- 1 pound red grapes
- 1 pound sliced prosciutto
- 2 French baguettes
- 2 boxes of favorite crackers (such as water or wheat crackers)
- Take cheeses out of refrigerator at least two hours in advance, bringing them to room temperature.
- Slice into wedges using a sharp knife.
- Wash grapes and break into bunches. Slice baguettes into thin slices, about 1/4 inch each.
- Arrange cheeses, grapes, baguettes, crackers and prosciutto on a large platter.