- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 5 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
You can subsitute whole-grain bread and Cheddar cheese for the white bread and Swiss cheese.
- 6 slices of white bread, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Put the bread cubes in the dish.
- Whisk the milk, eggs and soup, mix in the cheese. Pour the mixture over the bread cubes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Uncover and bake for 45 minutes, until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.