- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr 30 min
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 10
- 4 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Spray a crock pot with non stick spray.
- Mix flour, seasoned slat and pepper together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Layer potatoes, onions, flour mixture and repeat the layers.
- Place dots of butter on top of mixture.
- Pour soup into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- Add grated cheese and cook an additional 30 minutes.