- Prep: 1 hr 55 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 18 appetizers
These fun appetizers are great for a casual house gathering with friends.
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 pound (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 18 pretzel sticks
- Place the cream cheese and the milk in a small bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle in the cheddar cheese and the onions, and continue to beat until combined.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least 1-1/2 hours, before shaping into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each cheese ball in the chopped peanuts and then place a pretzel in each ball.