- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4
These savory vegetable sandwiches can make a great breakfast or lunch entree.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pita breads
- In a blender blend the cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
- Stir in the zucchini, cheddar cheese, dillweed and onions powder.
- cut each pita crosswise in half to form 2 pockets.
- Fill each pocket with the cheese mixture.
- These can be served cold or heated in a skillet.