- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Cheese Manicotti is made with 3 cheeses.
- 1/2 pound Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 manicotti shells
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Stuff uncooked manicotti shells with cheese mixture. Place in baking dish.
- Prepare spaghetti sauce using package directions with tomato sauce. Pour over manicotti. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.