- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Cheesy ham and potato slow cooker dinner.
- 2-1/2 cups ground, cooked ham
- 2/3 cup crushed white cheddar Cheez-It crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 4 medium potaotes, peeled, sliced
- Canola oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar-Jack cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Mix together the ham, crackers, egg and chili sauce. Form into 6 patties.
- Add the potatoes and oil to a skillet and saute until lightly browned on both sides. Combine with the bell pepper in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the cheese, evaporated milk and salt and pour over the vegetables. Arrange the ham patties over top and cook covered for 3-4 hours.