- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Can be prepared the day before and refrigerated until ready to bake.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces sharp cheese
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix everything together, using fingers to form dough. Roll into 3/4 inch balls.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 10 minutes. Serve hot.